BMA EMPRESS CASH FUND (BECF)
HOW TO INVEST
Step 1: Opening Account
Kindly complete the account opening form to begin your investment.
- You are required to fill Individual/Corporate Account opening Form along with
- Investment Form (Indicate interested fund types and amount of investment)
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- W-8-BEN for Corporate Account Holders
- W8BEN-E for Corporate Account Holders
For Individual Investors:
- Copy of CNIC / NICOP of the Principal Account Holder.
- Copy of Passport in case of Non Resident.
- Copy of CNIC / NICOP / Passport of Joint Account Holder(s).
- Copy of CNIC / NICOP / Passport of Nominee(s).
- Zakat Declaration Certificate.
- Form-B (Registration Certificate) in case of minor.
- Plain paper Declaration for Non-Muslims.
- FATCA Form.
- Business / Employment Proof.
For Corporate Clients:
- Articles and Memorandum of Association.
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- List of Directors / Trustees / Partners with the copies of their CNIC / NICOP / Passport.
- List of Signatories with the copies of their CNIC / NICOP / Passport.
- Board Resolution (Authorizing Investments).
- Copy of NTN Certificate.
- Tax Exemption Certificate (If any).
- Zakat Exemption Certificate (If any).
- FATCA Form.
- Companies Audited Accounts.
- Other Constitutive Documents.
Step 2: Make Payment:
Investment can be made in the form of:
- Cross Cheque
- Pay Order
- Demand Draft
Payment can be made in favor of “Trustee – BMA Chundrigar Road Savings Fund”
“MCFSL Trustee – BMA Empress Cash Fund”
Step 3: Submitting the Form and Documents
You can submit your duly filled Form in the following ways:
- By personally visiting BMA Asset Management Company Limited
- Courier your completed application, along with your initial investment and documents to:
BMA Asset Management Company Limited
Investor Relations Department
I.I Chundrigar Road,